Sunday, August 7, 2011

Daily Skincare Routine

Daily Skincare Routine Video Clips. Duration : 9.08 Mins.



I have had many requests on my daily skincare routine, so I thought I'd do a semi-review about a few products that I am using currently. To see my weekly routine on acne scarring, please visit my Acne Scar Treatment video: www.youtube.com I am so grateful for my 500+ subscribers! Thank you so much for all of your support, guys! Tips on Preventing Acne 1. Change your pillow case at least once a month. Your skin renews itself every night when you sleep. The dead skin cells on your pillow case can prevent your new skin cells from renewing properly. 2. Use an anti-bacterial cleansing cloth to wipe your cell phone everyday. Your cell phones contain plenty of germs and bacteria from your hands and when applied to your face, can definitely cause more acne. Try Lysol Disinfecting Wipes. 3. Changing your diet to eating more fruits can help. Even if you don't like eating fruits too much, you can apply it to your face as a scrub. Try applying a tomatoe to fine, granulated sugar and then gently scrubbing it on your face. Or, lemon and honey. They're natural, yummy, and great for your skin! 4. No matter your type of skin, ALWAYS USE A SUNSREEN THAT PROTECTS YOU FROM UVA/UVB RAYS! I can't stress enough the importance of it. Especially if you're using acne scar treatments because it will make your skin more vulnerable to sun damage. Sun damage can cause pre-mature aging, age spots, and/or even cancer. If you don't want that, then use a sunscreen. Products Mentioned: Neutrogena Oil-Free ...


Keywords: tu, anh, daily, current, skincare, routine, acne, blemish, pimple, treatment, prevention, moisturizer, toner, lotion, spf, drying, mario, badescu, garnier, nutritioniste, shiseido, oily, skin

No comments: