Friday, July 22, 2011

HAUL: Fantastic February - Muji, Kiehl's, Shu Uemura, Armani, Etc.

HAUL: Fantastic February - Muji, Kiehl's, Shu Uemura, Armani, Etc. Video Clips. Duration : 15.85 Mins.



PRODUCT LIST & Products I'm Wearing: raeviewonline.blogspot.com Nails: Lancôme Violet Groove on all nails Lancôme Le 54 on top of VG on my ring finger nails *Please Note: My Haul Videos are strictly dedicated to products that I purchase with my own funds. SUQQU - ichibankao.com OR www.mihokoshop.com Lenses: www.circlelens.com.au


Keywords: muji, new, york, spring, 2011, giorgio, armani, Transluminence, La, Femme, Bleue, Shu, Uemura, blue, morphium, Kiehl's, Acne, Blemish, Control, Daily, Skin-Clearing, Treatment, Epidermal, Re-Texturizing, Micro-Dermabrasion, Chanel, perfect, brows, kit, NARS, albatross, YSL, red, creme, blush

No comments: