Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How I stop acne from invading my face!

How I stop acne from invading my face! Video Clips. Duration : 11.87 Mins.



8 in 10 teens get acne. Its Normal! I have struggled with spots for years, after using theese products daily i found my spots have dramaticly decreased and i now only get a few. please subscribe and like! Lots of love and peace xox Products; St Ives Apricot Blemish Control Scrub Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Foaming Face Wash Garnier Pure Active Spot Purifying Toner Botanics Pore Perfecting Toner for Blemish Prone skin Simple Spotless Skin Rapid Action Bio Oil Clinique anti blemish solution Boi-ing benefit concealer


Tags: Acne, tip, beuty, guru, love, beitwithlove, cute, outfit, of, the, day, ootd, smile, vintage, fashion, jewelry, withlove, peace, happy, makeup, reviews, tutorial, chubby, sweet, kisses, beauty, shopping, cosmetics, talking, look, classic, dress, puberty, face, stop

No comments: